What Can You Expect When You Contact Us for a Consultation?
Quick Q&A Consultations
When you contact us for a quick Q&A consultation, you can expect the following:
- We will discuss your health issue to help you determine if we are the right fit for your health needs; and/or we will discuss your questions about aromatherapy, herbalism, and/or lifestyle changes.
- If we have discussed your health issues and your would like to proceed with further consultation, we will set up an appointment at that time.
Common Health Issue Consultations
When you contact us for a common health issue consultation, you can expect the following:
- We will discuss the main health concern(s) you or your loved one is experiencing.
- We will work together on providing a solution to the issue; and you will be provided with coaching and any herbs/aromatics necessary for resolution.
- We will then set up a future follow-up appointment to consult again, “checking in” to see how things are going.
Complicated/Chronic Health Issue Consultations
When you contact us for a complicated/chronic health issue consultation, you can expect the following:
- We will briefly discuss the main health concern(s) you are experiencing
- If you choose to work with us, we will have you fill out a full intake form. This form is quite long and will take some time to fill out. In addition, the form will ask you for a diary of your eating habits, so it will be a few days before you will be able to return it to us.
- In addition, we will ask you to provide us with any relevant blood work you might have recently had completed.
- When we have your intake form and your blood work (if provided), we will then set up a consultation.
- Our consultation will take place either over the phone by voice, by Zoom video chat, or in person (if you are local). We prefer video chat if you are not local, but we understand that some might prefer voice only, so we consult in whatever way you are comfortable.
- The consultation will range from 30 minutes all the way to two hours depending upon the health concern(s) you might have and what other information we will need to collect from you beyond the intake form. It is best to set apart at least 2 hours to do the consult in case we need that amount of time.
- During or after the consultation, we might ask you for certain bloodwork to be completed by you through your physician, if necessary. If we do ask for bloodwork, we will write a letter to your physician listing the bloodwork we would like to have completed, and asking them to work with you to have it completed. If the physician is reluctant for any reason, we will contact the physician either by letter or by phone to address any concerns. We will then ask you to provide those results to us for evaluation.
- After we have completed the initial consultation, we will likely provide you with a program* with which to get started, providing you with our recommendations even if we do not yet have bloodwork results available. These recommendations will not be in any way dependent upon bloodwork results, but will allow you to begin working on your health concern(s) immediately.
- If bloodwork was necessary, and we have received and evaluated the results, we will schedule a follow-up appointment. During this follow-up appointment, we will discuss how the initial recommended program is working for you, as well as the bloodwork results. We will then make any adjustments to the program based upon the results of the bloodwork and/or how the well the initial program is working for you.
- We will then set up a future follow-up appointment to consult again, “checking in” to see how things are going with the program; and, again, making any adjustments that might be necessary. These follow-ups can occur anywhere from a couple of weeks to 3 months after the program is in place; and we will continue to work with you as needed for however long it is needed.
Mon, Wed, Fri: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Tues, Thurs: 9:30am – 6:00pm
Sat: 10:00am – 2:00pm